1. Mt. Komagatake Ropeway may not be visited due to traffic jam and Lake Kawaguchi may be substituted for Hakone.
2. Depending on road and traffic conditions Hakone may be replaced by Lake Kawaguchi. No refunds or cancellations will be made in such cases. Also, arrival times at Tokyo are expected to be delayed to between 8:00 and 10:00 p.m.
3. If Fuji Visitor Center is closed or the tour is behind the schedule due to traffic, Fuji Visitor Center may be skipped.
4. If the road to Mt.Fuji's 5th station is closed due to heavy snow or the tour is behind schedule due to traffic, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
5. As temperatures drop significantly on Mt. Fuji, it is recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing in fall, winter, and spring.
6. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded if Mt. Fuji is not visible (partially or fully) due to the weather conditions.
7. Komagatake Ropeway or cruise on Lake Ashi may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concerns. If either or both are omitted the following alternatives may be used: Narukawa Art Museum in Hakone, Itchuku Kubota Art Museum, cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, pirate boat on Lake Ashi, Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Shrine, Hakone Ropeway (Owakudani Valley), or Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway. Your tour guide will finalize alternatives based on careful consideration of tour logistics and other conditions.
8. The guide may not accompany back to Tokyo. In this case, information on how to return to hotels will be provided.
9. The bus may make multiple stops at hotels in Hakone to drop off overnight guests after sightseeing concludes.