|These are the Remarks for our standard Kyoto Afternoon tour. These Remarks only apply to tours as indicated on each tour's page, but they do not necessarily apply to all tours visiting Kyoto. Please be sure to read the Remarks of each tour before purchasing.
When this tour is included as part of a longer package, please note that some details of the Remarks may not be applicable or may differ slightly.
1. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, changes may be made to the tour itinerary to match.
2. Pick-up service from Kyoto Hotel Okura, Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, Hotel Monterey Kyoto, and Nikko Princess Kyoto is not available during the Gion Festival (July 17) and the Jidai Festival (October 22) due to traffic restrictions.
3. During the Gion Festival (July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, Hotel Monterey Kyoto, and Nikko Princess Kyoto is unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
4. Connection to the Kyoto Maiko Dinner is possible. Please choose to be dropped off at Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto to do so.
5. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour are not possible due to time constraints.