|These are the Remarks for our standard Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour. These Remarks only apply to tours as indicated on each tour's page, but they do not necessarily apply to all tours visiting Mt. Fuji or Hakone. Please be sure to read the Remarks of each tour before purchasing.
When this tour is included as part of a longer package, please note that some details of the Remarks may not be applicable or may differ slightly.
1. When the Fuji Visitor Center is closed or if the tour is behind schedule due to traffic, the Fuji Visitor Center may be skipped.
2. The road to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is sometimes closed due to heavy snows in the winter and early spring. If this is the case, or if the tour is behind schedule due to some operational reasons, you will be taken to the highest point possible at that time.
3. Although the Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani Valley, or Pirate Boat may also be substituted depending on traffic conditions, weather conditions, or other operational reasons, the tour will not be cancelled and the tour fee will not be refunded. In the case that one or more of these destinations are omitted, one of the following alternatives will be substituted: Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, Kawaguchiko Ropeway, Hakone-en Aquarium, or Hakone Shrine. Your tour guide will finalize alternatives based on careful consideration of tour logistics and other conditions.
4. We recommend you bring a coat or other warm clothing during the autumn and winter.
5. The tour will not be cancelled nor refunded if you are unable to see a full view of Mt. Fuji due to weather conditions.